If you prefer the smooth operation and slight opening resistance provided by a high-quality ball bearing drawer slide, you are going to love these. They have a 100-pound capacity, feature 1" over extension, are only 1/2" thick, and have a convenient fingertip slide release. When it’s time to remove a drawer, pull the drawer release lever on the outside of each slide to quickly and efficiently separate the drawer from the cabinet slide.These slides can be mounted in Euro style cabinets, or in face frame cabinets using optional rear brackets.
- Bright zinc finish.
- Slides mount with #8 pan or washer head screws ordered seperately.
- Discounts are for 15 pair of same part number.
- How To Calculate Drawer Size:
- Drawer Height: Total Opening Height minus 1/4".
- Drawer Width: Total Opening Width minus Total of 1-1/16"
- Drawer Depth: Per Available slide lengths 10,12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26 and 28"
- Mounting Screws & Rear Brackets Sold Separately